📣👉Job Description :
1. Assist Director in managing day-to-day operations.
2. Knowledge of curriculum planning for all ages 1-5. Promote the International Curriculum and support the key principles and policies of the programme, plan and conduct appropriate activities for children.
3. Assist with training and mentoring staff members. Lead a team of foreign teachers, monitor the quality of teaching on a regular basis, ensure the curriculum is followed throughout the Kindergarten by all staff.
4. Takes the lead on meetings, tours and admissions with prospective parents.
5. Schedule parent/teacher conferences and confirm parents are kept informed regarding their child’s progress.
6. Assist and provide advice for the kindergarten setup process, such as teacher recruitment, office management, planning course, office management, planning course for children etc.
7. Provide written reports that are clear and concise
8. Other ad-hoc tasks as required. Must abide by Tianjin Yinghua International School vacation/time off policy.
1. Bachelor or above.
2. Native speakers preferred.
3. At least 5 yrs working experiences with experiences of successfully working as a teacher in a variety of contexts, including some early year. And also have experiences for school management. Understanding and participating in Montessori, PBL, IB and other courses are preferred.
4. International Teaching cert.
5. Police Clearance.
Salary & Benefits
1. Housing allowance
Single:3000 RMB/month, With dependents: 4000 RMB/month, together paid with salary.
2. Flights allowance
12,000 RMB Limit for reimbursement
3. Commercial Insurance
4. 8 days sick leave with salary
5. Salary for vacation
6. Visa fee reimbursement limit of 6000 RMB
***How to appy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone/ wechat ：+86 135 8163 5501
Live Chat to inquire